Allen + Shariff provided commissioning services for the historic GSA Courthouse, a federal courthouse located at 700 Grant Street in Pittsburgh, PA. The building occupies an entire city block between Seventh and Liberty Avenues. Designed by the New York architectural firm of Trowbridge & Livingston, the courthouse was originally completed in 1934 and served as both a post office and courthouse. It now houses the United States District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania.
Client: Dawn Incorporated
Square Footage: 20,000